搜索
楼主: 望远镜
收起左侧

蔡子池办事处的巨变

何经折 发表于 2011-9-8 18:33:21 | 显示全部楼层
广大老百姓是知道好坏的。如今老年人还记得张东海主政时修通了五一路,刘锡龄主政时建成了耒阳大桥。虽然有网民对蔡子池持有异意,但是多数网友认可曹刘。, K5 P. H' G! k; R
一个地方官,如果没人说坏话,那是极不正常的。) I, p: o5 a5 L2 k; [
邓小平做了那么多好事、大事,还有那么多人骂他哩。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

哈哈 发表于 2011-9-8 22:18:52 | 显示全部楼层
网民就喜欢炒作当官的,可见当今官们的影响有多坏。但是对曹晓江没看到几个说坏的。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

孔丙己 发表于 2011-9-10 23:29:20 | 显示全部楼层
开拓前进!
aq01223.gif
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

醉苍狼 发表于 2011-9-10 23:43:03 | 显示全部楼层
现在社会的现状。**有。 但是办实事的官员还是有。!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

耒阳寡妇 发表于 2011-9-11 22:42:38 | 显示全部楼层
寡妇从来不怕卵,不捧官。) \; O, ^" F' \+ Q& k& D* Q
觉得曹晓江和刘书钟在蔡子池做了些大事、好事。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

蠢子 发表于 2011-9-12 12:16:20 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 蠢子 于 2011-9-12 12:19 编辑
4 ^9 t- e5 G: q) ?& X0 {/ e7 z' Y; U& X% {1 a! v
灶市办的官在做什么?灶市街还是老样子!2 P% L  l+ _, N2 e& t# V
就连政府改造五一西路,它还要下文向门面住户非法收费。成事不足,乱事有余!
) D( P8 ^% W0 D+ @; p( K6 A6 g6 i1 G1 B
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

黄蜂 发表于 2011-9-12 17:01:49 | 显示全部楼层
提拔了吃喝好耍的,冷落了当牛作马的。
8 O* D& a, J3 W5 s朴老拐毫不费力当市委副书记、人大主任、蒋癫子靠着两块牌子爬上人大副主任,那个姓曾的早就是副县级。谷文仕梦想落空,曹晓江还在原地。
1 ^% {. Z) S* S, u

F) N4 W2 L  y0 x, t, n5 g* k
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

反腐倡廉 发表于 2011-9-20 22:06:53 | 显示全部楼层
蔡子池与灶市街是一个鲜明的对比!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

不锈钢 发表于 2011-9-21 11:23:50 | 显示全部楼层
秋云 发表于 2011-7-20 22:15 ; d$ V- A) n+ @  V# S
望远镜与孔丙已两位先生有点面象
) V# g( i# |0 @
老弟好眼力呀。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

z087rpx212 发表于 2011-9-21 14:48:20 | 显示全部楼层
    Then he sighed.Edward's black glare made me anxious.Teenage runaway.It was especially weird to have Leah thinking that way.A well-deserved slap in the face.What is she to me.Its fine, he whispered to me.There is no reasonto allow sucha risk to exist.Please don't tell me that you're afraid of the commitment, his voice was disbelieving,ray ban caravan, and I understood what he meant.ray bans replica!telling Mom.What are we going to do with her.I ran from the room,ray ban wayfarer, through the door, out into the baking heat.The memories were better than any reality I would see today.With the full moon and silver bullets and all that.Conversation hearts.see the reflection of it in her frightened eyes.    The west dance floor was dark, I could see through the open viewing window.I'd guessed there was some kind of occasion brewing.Just before I heard the shattering crunch of the van folding around the truck bed, something hit me, hard, but not from the direction I was expecting.She kept her jibes to a minimum as she raced around the circuit, but it was impossible not to be aware of her smug mood.I demanded.His expression was critical, but resigned.I'd never witnessed anything so reckless in all my life.This was it.The questions had burned like the thirst that attacked me every time I breathed.It's me.Jasper, too, seemed to have no urge to pace, or peek through the curtains, or run screaming out the door, the way I did.    he asked in a slow, heavy voice.I drooped over my plate after I finished dinner every night.The silence lasted for a long minute as Edward and Alice stared each other down.My hopeless despair vanished entirely.they were prohibited.I was alone.I gasped, disbelieving.Her eyes flashed and narrowed.He grinned and winked.I.I've seen them, I mumbled.You had but to be near them to love them.Even my mother, who I was closer to than anyone else on the planet, was never in harmony with me, never on exactly the same page.he asked again,wholesale mac makeup, his voice low and rough.Thanks so much, Alice, Edward said acidly, coming from behind me.Just as I wanted her to trust me.It would always be that way for me, too.I chewed swiftly and swallowed, trying to keep the grimace off my face.    perfectly clear and as vivid as if I was in the moment again.No, no.Sure, I guess, he mumbled.Edward whispered, his arms tight around me, shaking me gently.I tried harder to tune them out.He continued to stare at me with obvious curiosity.You're wasting it.I laughed humorlessly.Ah, I groaned to myself.Emmett.It wasn't until almost the very end, as I watched a haggard zombie shambling after the last shrieking survivor, that I realized what the problem was.I recognized the sweetness in the air and did not examine the mounds too closely.I can do anything I want.Edward ignored Jacob and looked at me while he explained.You have to know the effect you have on people.You are the only one who has ever touched my heart.
. R. O* c  J$ h  S- Y相关的主题文章:" j& p4 t; X7 j3 J; v2 z8 l
- h7 I0 Y5 B: q" ^+ q, W
  5 W7 ^: t* {& C" B" ^
   SeoFile04704% I6 O! F1 e0 x7 ?1 C/ i* z2 A9 p

( t, E6 A% v5 ~* P   SeoFile001897 W3 E" \# Y6 L8 q

1 l. F7 S4 v1 N   
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 返回顶部 返回列表