搜索
查看: 330032|回复: 3
收起左侧

徒步旅行的十二条秘诀

一路有你 发表于 2011-7-10 11:13:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
       比起其他形式的旅游,徒步旅游受自然界的影响最大,消耗的体力也最多,特别需要注意几个问题:   E: o. S; X1 ^& o( C

' [+ {" q& J4 Z$ A% }  1.最好是结伴而行,至少是三个人以上,途中可以互相帮助,互相照顾。但又最好不要人太多,否则互相干扰,行动不便。行李带得少而轻,但一定要带一些常用药。
9 n7 r" J5 Y! z# w4 B# O2 c
2 D& d3 [; v* ?4 w4 t2 O% w- `) o  2.出发前就应对所需要经过的地区各方面的情况、自己的身体状况(例如有下肢血管病、皮肤溃疡及扁平足症者不宜徒步旅行)以及当时的气候条件有所了解。
6 ?5 A' x. Q8 ^& i$ ]8 i7 {) s% F; k. D' o
  3.夏季徒步旅游时,要避开上午11时至下午3时这段最热的时间,而且要戴草帽,水壶灌满水,以免中暑。
- v) Y0 @5 |- z, l# K9 O
6 F, D  r* I, Q# ?; ~+ M7 u  4.要掌握步行速度,一般是两头稍慢,中间稍快,开始行走要慢行,几天后再加快速度。每天途中应大休息一次,一般在中午。休息地点应避免烈日直晒和低洼、潮湿处。 1 D' w: {  ~* l$ n1 _& |+ p

h( A! g$ a5 B; l- p  5.要保证足够的睡眠时间和营养的补充,不要长时间仅仅食用干粮,要尽量多吃新鲜的水果、蔬菜。 8 j& A6 j0 i5 S, a. q

4 s: o/ I$ N# e9 l! E  6.徒步时较为理想的是穿旅游鞋,因为此种鞋有一定弹性,还要轻便、透气、防滑,对大脑能起到适度的缓冲作用,还能减少因长距离行走而引起的脚胀,也可以穿半新半旧的胶鞋。 * t" _8 T& @  T

# Y& {+ o0 N8 B  7.如果是进行长途徒步旅游,出发前最好进行几次适应性训练,逐渐加大运动量,以增强耐力。行走时,用脚板着地,用力要适中,保持身体平衡。 9 Y9 U5 V% V, t) X# ~

. z! j; \- S2 h: Z4 w  8.每天步行结束后要用温水洗脚,以解除疲劳。脚掌有水泡时,可用针(先用酒精棉球擦一下或在火上烧一下)穿孔引出水,再涂上红药水,防止感染。
% b' ~, v5 G* W2 m2 `) {+ c- ]2 `
3 h% r6 x. H3 Y- R8 Z7 U9 l  9.徒步上山,身体要略向前倾;攀登陡峭山坡应走之字形路线;下山时,身体应稍后仰,放松下肢肌肉,以免腰腿酸痛。 * I  a! q( y2 c, r; U2 ^5 `
( ~6 S/ h! \$ |# ?6 R5 h
  10.徒步旅行应根据自己的身体条件确定每日的行程,一般每小时走4一5公里。每走一程,可选择树荫、凉亭等处休息15分钟,以恢复体力。 ; a! C0 Z) U& [; f3 p9 Y- V
) \1 p4 t9 \! W4 R" K  }
  11.绕远路也有一番乐趣。不要经常走同样一条路,不妨绕远路、看看周围环境,因为气候、季节的不同,而有不一样的变化。有时不妨停下脚步好好观察,说不定有新发现。
5 b) M3 c& x+ B( l, v& E
* E3 o$ @3 V2 K  12.徒步旅游个人服饰徒步旅游个人行装除了应携带上述基本物品外,很重要的是要有一双自己认为穿着舒适而便于远行的鞋子,鞋底不能太薄,切忌穿新皮鞋。
; D+ y2 u4 t4 u% e
回复

使用道具 举报

mibaba28ki 发表于 2011-8-4 19:16:21 | 显示全部楼层
  原本我只是一个从乡下出来打工的傻小伙,在农村生活了半辈子,怎样有效去黑头,想到城里见见市面,找份工作干干!
! ]/ q" i( \2 u) R9 O8 L4 Z& V' ~到了城里我才知道原来还有人过着这种生活,怎么样瘦腿最快,看看自己,我十分郁闷...
+ r) ^! B' D3 L3 J4 D这让我意识到了作为狗:什么都能缺,就是不能缺钱2 k7 S2 l8 C+ Q. I! e0 u
可是我啥也不懂,只能干些最脏最累的活,于是我和一群不良少年混在了一起,就这样我很快就堕落了!也没有钱了!' n! P& v1 E* W* c# C5 a1 B, V
我们打算抢点钱花花,盯上了一部旅游巴士  i% q# \+ ?0 ~
我们一上车,老大就发话了:严肃点!打劫呢1 e, g4 s+ q7 B! j
正当我们在搜罗财物的时候,怎么样可以去痘印,我看见车有一有位**的MM+ c% |6 t: G2 t+ |
我受不了了,于是我对老大说:“大……大……大哥,你你……们先走,我……我^我^要`要要~ 劫个色!
% W* f* L5 F: ^$ M* T# o谁知我们早被警察盯上了,一举一动都在他的掌握之中.
( [) l& i& M& G9 |: ~7 K那警察还真厉害,连降龙十八掌它也会~ 三下五除二就把我们给治服了0 Y' L/ L* Q/ b% ~$ _
从此我过上了郁闷的铁窗生涯.    相关的主题文章:' d* y4 T3 r# l0 L

6 g. r) H! L' Q  & M& h0 i2 T" L" S5 C' ?) Z
   最伤孩子心的十句话(父母必看)
; ?* [* ?7 Y4 G8 J8 u2 Z  + N0 e7 X3 U, p# Q1 V
   连医生都拍案叫好的秘方
: R: F+ b6 u6 m) p  
, _1 v+ Q5 c9 i   国内多个城市已有长期免费的霎哈嘉瑜伽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

ljez7475w 发表于 2011-9-21 13:55:13 | 显示全部楼层
    Why are you and Sam different.The forest was deep green and far too much like the scene in last night's dream to allow for peace of mind.I promised him that I would let him explain, but I doubt you'll see it much differently than I do.surprised.I stroked my scar.His tempo was increasing.I spun around, searching for him with sudden alarm.fake ray bans sunglasses!No, she laughed.I resolved that I would do at least as well as I had on the hunt.Just Carlisle.Not a choice.That was all she said.I rolled my eyes.She was wary.is yours.I love you,MAC foundation, Mom, I whispered as we descended.Will that work.as in, one of them can't always be swooping in and saving the other one.    Maybe because I had a better idea of what to expect.Not the normal ones.Jacob came through the door shaking his wet hair like a dog, flipping droplets on the carpet and the couch where they made little round gray spots on the white.I've never heard anything so vital.Why.it's only a few years old, really.I forget how very strange this all must be for you.Edward cut her off suddenly.Bears.Why.Did you ever think.What about the bikes.Still, shed have to have at least one friend who was a bit more mature.What will happen if they break the treaty.Hey,ray ban Aviator, Dad, I said absentmindedly as I ducked around Charlie, heading for the stairs.I hurried past the lanterns and the roses, now unwelcome reminders.Edward, I whispered.    Don't ruin this, I told him.I wished I could see his expression.I don't want to tell you.Bella.Aro touched them and saw their total innocence, so they were not punished with their mother.Just lightly.He tried to make it look as if he was  just sweeping her hair back, but it looked like a doctor's examination to me.He heard that.There is no reasonto allow sucha risk to exist.I've never had a boyfriend or anything close.Well, he said, and his face was calculating.I'm sorry.I clenched my hands behind my back.We were going to have a picnic Saturday, actually,fake ray ban wayfarer, but.That would be great.Nope.Im bleeding.Doing nothing in the meantime was not appealing.I tried to be persuasive.I didn't want the responsibility for all our fates resting on my shoulders.    As it was, I did growl at her.he muttered sarcastically.Her mouth fell open, and her smile disappeared.everything had just changed colors.Really.I clutched it closer.The opposite.He sounded hopeful.What would this cost her.The car slowed again, more noticeably, and then suddenly we screeched to a stop on the shoulder of the highway.Renesmee grows at an unprecedented rate.At first I thought he was reacting to something on the screen, but then he moaned.the bike over me, the voice in my head, and something else.They are difficult to understand, it's true.Wow, Dad, I love it.He put his hand lightly on my waist and pulled me with him as he walked through the door.The voice was slipping away, as if the volume was being turned down on a radio.' w6 a* ?% ]% e" o" \# \0 y
相关的主题文章:
, j- K- \$ h. l4 T' M 4 R0 A& N, K: m+ Q- ]4 Y: J
  ( h8 j+ |) R; ]; f, a7 r
   SeoFile13266
9 c+ W: f& ^8 K! {# U4 Y/ w& x4 R# |  
. C9 u  f7 S: ]5 x! u   SeoFile076457 F  P* {5 Z& I0 u# {$ b
  ; Q: k+ c2 S5 _6 D( O
   SeoFile04591
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

爱丽丝 发表于 2011-10-30 21:08:33 | 显示全部楼层
知道了谢谢!